Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Further Development-Stage 2

Below are sketches continue on design ideation:

Different versions of stool were explored to take its best advantage. Sketches enable me to gain better understanding of forms without making models. I was interested in different elements that give my chair a dynamic form/design. This is also a consideration required in the event.
_________________________________________

CONCEPT 4


___________________________________________

CONCEPT 5


__________________________________________

CONCEPT 6
Latest versions of the models I tried to make the chair out of cardboard and color paper to create pattern/texture as an add-on element/branding for the seat. I was happy with this concept which I will push it forward to making the final 1:1 model.

An accurate calculation on the chair dimensions to fit in 1800x1200mm board is required. And these aspects I'll need more development:
_ Proportion
_ Locking systems
_ Backrest support


No comments:

Post a Comment